Salifert Calcium Ca profi test
- Fast frakt pris 29,- under 5kg
- Fast frakt pris 69,- opptil 35kg
- Super Rask levering!
- Få igjen 2 tilgjengelig
- Calcium is a major constituent of coralline algae, the skeletal material of hard corals and the skeletal needles of soft/leather corals. In many cases too low a calcium concentration retards coral and coralline algae growth.
- Calcium also fulfills many important biological functions.
- In a healthy aquarium, the growth and multiplication of corals, calcareous algae and other organisms can result in calcium depletion. To maintain a stable environment it is important that the calcium content should not fluctuate by more than 15 mg/L from the optimum range of 420 - 450 mg/L so regular testing should be carried out.
- This means that any calcium test used should have an accuracy of significantly less than 15mg/L otherwise it will be difficult to monitor such fluctuations.
- The Salifert test kit measures in steps of 5 mg/L and has an accuracy of 10 mg/L.
- The color change is precise, detecting small but significant fluctuations in the concentration of calcium.
- The test is not affected by magnesium.
- Sufficient for 50-100 tests.
- Can be used for marine water, freshwater and garden pond water
Ca-1 reagent contains sodium hydroxide and is strongly irritating to skin and eyes. In case of contact with skin wash with plenty of water. In case of contact with the eyes wash with plenty water and consult a physician immediately.
Not for consumption. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed contact a physician immediately.
**Variations of this product can be found in many online stores. The version we carry is of the highest quality. Although this item is eligible for price matching under our Low Price Guarantee, please be certain the product you want to price match is the same make and model.